Cat MACE 40oz Concentrate: Makes 5 Gallons, Treats 15,000 Sq.Ft
- Repel and Train Cats and Kittens to Stay Away in a Humane Way
- Prevent Cat Scratching, Gnawing, and Other Bad Behaviors
- Establish Boundaries and Correct Bad Habits
- Enhance Cat Training & Train Cats to Scratch on Acceptable Objects
- Made of Plant-Based Ingredients, 100% Biodegradable
- Safe to Use Around Children, Pets, and Wildlife *when used as directed
- Effective for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Works on Both Domestic and Wild Cats
- Works in All-Seasons with Weather-Resistant Sticking Agents
- Offered with our Nature’s MACE 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Free Shipping On $49+ Orders
100% Money Back Guarantee
Cat MACE™ technology was developed through years of extensive research and product development. The product is used as both a cat repellent and an effective training tool for both indoor and outdoor use. It incorporates a potent scent that is pleasant to humans but naturally irritating to cats. It also uses powerful bittering agents to prevent chewing and clawing. Cats absolutely despise the smell and taste of Cat MACE and will move on to less stressful grounds.
Cats especially, are creatures of habit and require both safe and aggressive deterring. Cat MACE is made in America and contains no poisons or harsh chemicals. The industrial-grade formula consists of natural essential oils and safe plant-based ingredients. It is safe to use around family, pets, and the environment (when used as directed). Cat MACE can be used in all seasons and will not easily wash away! Its formula packs a mighty punch and contains an effective blend of cat deterring ingredients. With regular application, on a 1 to 7-day rotation, you’ll teach stray and domestic cats to stay clear of your protected area. Regain control and put an end to your cat issue! Our formulas are easy to use, fast-acting, and guaranteed to work! Try It Today Risk-Free!
Our Cat MACE granular repellent is the best choice to discourage cats from digging in garden beds or flower pots. The granular repellent often works better than the liquid for this specific application type.
Where to Use
Train your cat to stay away from cables, cords, curtains, plants, couches, rugs, and other treated areas. For outdoor use train them to stay away from landscaped beds, gardens, lawns, trees, fences, shrubs, porches, patios, sheds, barns, campsites, parks, picnic areas, vehicles, trash areas, garbage cans, and other treated areas.
Cat MACE™ is commonly used to help protect vehicles from damage due to cat scratching. Use Cat MACE to train and stop cats from jumping onto kitchen countertops. Many customers have found success in applying Cat MACE to their Christmas Tree! It can help in deterring your cat away from holiday decorations and those special ornaments.
Directions for Use
Shake well before every use. Apply daily for the first 7-10 days. Initial applications should be frequent and heavy to discourage bad behaviors and create new habits. Repeat applications as necessary or on a semi-weekly basis thereafter as the animal’s behavior changes. Apply liberally to areas where stray cats defecate, rummage, loiter, claw, etc.
Applications and results may vary depending on how ingrained cats’ habits are and how often they use an area. Whether or not it is a domestic or stray cat may also affect product results. Typically, and especially for outdoor use, heavier applications yield better results. We recommend you buy the concentrate sprays for outdoor use, to cover more area. The concentrated repellents allow you to better control the strength and application frequency. Reapply after periods of heavy or prolonged rainfall. This is not to be used as a perimeter application.
Tips for Best Results
1) The repellent more so operates as a training tool and may take time and repeated applications to work. It may not work immediately on contact. Although it can instantly deter, do not expect to apply once or even twice and experience straightaway, conclusive, or instant results. It is not a magical solution. You must stay at it and apply consistently and accordingly to the directions. Every cat and situation are different. It should be applied repeatedly and strategically until the cat forms a negative reaction to the spray or changes its’ bad behavior.
2) Cats are territorial and are frequently attracted to another animal’s scent. Cats communicate by smell and mark their territory in a variety of ways. Cats are creatures of habit and get accustomed to “going” in the same area, especially if it’s their marked territory. Remove any fecal matter before treating affected areas. To increase the odds of cat’s not returning you should clean up, deodorize, and disinfect the area cats are marking. You should use an enzymatic cleaner to fully eliminate the scent. Do not use another scent to cover the existing odor. You can then use Cat MACE to establish control and act as a deterrent.
3) Have alternative areas, scratch posts, or toys that cats are allowed to scratch. Cats naturally love to scratch and chew, it’s in their DNA. The idea is to turn a bad habit into a good one, by designating the right area for the behavior. When re-training your cat praise them when positive behavior is shown to help create that new habit.
Before spraying on objects such as furniture, painted surfaces, curtains, rugs, or decking, always test a small and unnoticeable area for staining acceptability. If the area is negatively affected by the spray, apply it onto a piece of cloth or towel, sit to let dry, and place it onto the area you want to be protected. Many customers use this method to help protect couches, rugs, chairs, outdoor furniture cushions, and other delicate fabrics from cat damage.
If anyone around is feeding stray cats, kindly ask them to stop. The repellent may not work as well in repelling starving stray cats. Avoid heavy spraying of plants and grass. The concentrate will kill plants if not diluted properly and if used too heavily. This product can be used as a spray to defend yourself against aggressive cats. We are not responsible for injury or damage, caused directly or indirectly from product use. Make sure to always use it in a well-ventilated area. Store in a cool dry place. Do not let freeze.