Dog MACE 40oz. Ready-to-Use Spray Plus 40oz. Concentrate, Treats 16,000 Sq.Ft
- With A Naturally Fresh Minty Scent that Dogs Hate!
- A Highly Rated Training Aid To Keep Dogs Away!
- Works on Both Stray and Domestic Dogs
- Can be applied both Indoors and Outdoors
- A Humane Solution with No Harsh Chemicals or Poisons
- Safe to Use around Pets, Plants, Children, & Wildlife
- With More Active Ingredient for Stronger & Longer Lasting Protection!
- Works Instantly and Powerfully Upon First Application
- 100% Bio-Degradable, Fully Natural, and Incredibly Easy to Use
- A Safe Solution for the Most Bothersome of Dogs
Free Shipping On Orders Over $25
100% Money Back Guarantee
Dog MACE offers pet-safe protection against stray and unwanted dogs. Our proprietary blend of all natural ingredients outperforms other brands by effectively repelling stray dogs before they have a chance to damage property. Dog’s smell treated areas from far off and instinctively keep away. This is a non-toxic formula dogs avoid.
Nature’s MACE product line is manufactured with Eco-friendly ingredients, safe for family, pets, plants and the environment! Our rain-resistant formula provides long-lasting year-round plant protection against stray dogs.
Dog MACE will naturally change animal behavior. With regular application, on a 1 to 7 day rotation, you’ll teach dogs to stay clear of lawns, landscaped and garden areas. Dogs especially, are creatures of habit and require both safe and effective deterrents. Dog MACE is the most powerful form of all-natural dog control available. It’s your natural solution, easy to use and guaranteed to work!
Dog MACE is all natural and contains no chemical or poisons. You can safely use Dog MACE on yard, vegetable gardens, landscapes, patios, garbage cans, campsites, parks, picnic areas, and car tires.
Directions for Use
Dog MACE Repellent 40oz. Ready-to-Use Spray Plus 40oz. Concentrate is ideal for easy and quick application for home and office protection. The refillable, reusable, spray bottle plus 40oz concentrate will make 5 gallons of ready to use product and will cover large areas.
Shake well before every use. Apply liberally to areas where stray dogs defecate. Repeat process daily for the first week and then once a week thereafter for maximum protection. Store in a cool dry place. Do not let freeze.
Concentrate Mixing Directions: 8-12 ounces of concentrate to 1 gallon of water. Spray as directed. Apply liberally to areas where stray dogs defecate. Repeat process daily for the first week and then once a week thereafter for maximum protection. Store in a cool dry place. Do not let freeze.