Stop Mouse Problems
Ways to Stop Mouse Problems in Your House Quickly. Just thinking about the idea of a single black, hairy, and dirty rat sucks. Many are disturbed once mice are lurking in and around their houses. Aside from being extremely destructive on household articles, mice can also be a major contributor to the breakout of various diseases. These rodents leave their manure and urine with millions of germs and disease-causing bacteria anywhere in the house by which fleas eventually spread out all over the place. Because of this, a lot of homeowners have been trying find ways on how to stop mouse problems in their respective homes.
If you too want to know how, here’s how:
- You can block the holes in the exterior or interior walls. Look around your area and check as many holes as you can then seal it. These holes are passage of the mice so once sealed there will be no chance for them to enter your area but checking the holes more often is also needed. This is a simple yet effective step to stop mouse problems at home or any other contained areas.
- Always make sure that your home is clean and tidy. Mice will not stay longer if they have no food to eat on the area. Make sure that your foods are stored properly and put those trash cans away from your house for mice are attracted to the smell it provides.
- Peppermint oil can be considered as one way to stop mouse problems It has too intense smell that mice might not have the ability to even go near. Just simply pour peppermint oil on cotton and place it on areas that mice might pass by or another way is to simply have peppermint plants right beside their passages.
- Tubs of used kitty litter placed around the house entrances can be of help as well as using of dried snake poop. And organic solutions can also be an option to get rid of rodents.
- Trapping mice is another way on how to catch them. There can be many types of trapping of mice such as humane trap, the use of towel to trap mouse, the use of coin and glass bowl, having an aquarium with food and also sticky traps can be considered.
- Another best way to prevent and stop mouse problems in your place will be the existence of other pets. Cats and dogs can be of great help if you are into getting rid of rodents or mice at your home.
- If you don’t want to be involved in the process you can consider hiring professional exterminators. They are the experts on how to deal with getting rid of mice effectively and quickly.
Other ways include the following:
- In trapping mice make use of peanut butter for they are fond of it and mice love it.
- Killing numerous numbers of mice might not solve the problem so also remember that killing is not always the best solution to stop mouse problems.
- Allowing birds to cultivate near your place can also contribute like a family of barn owl for they have the ability to eat many mice.
So you want to finally stop mouse problems you have been experiencing for a while now? Let these suggestions help you.