Cat MACE 40oz. Ready-to-Use Spray, Treats 1,000 Sq.Ft
- Repel and Train cats to stay away in a safe and humane way
- Establish boundaries and correct bad habits
- Prevent cat scratching, gnawing, or other bad behaviors
- Enhance cat training and train cats to scratch on appropriate objects
- Made of Plant-Based Ingredients and 100% Biodegradable
- Safe to Use Around Children, Pets, and Wildlife
- Works for Indoor and Outdoor applications
- Effective for Both Domestic and Wild Cats
- Works in All-Seasons with liquid repellents being Rain-Resistant
- Offered with our Nature’s MACE 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Free Shipping On Orders Over $25
100% Money Back Guarantee
Nature’s MACE technology keeps cats away by using a highly potent scent that is pleasant to humans but irritating to cats. Our technology was developed through years of extensive research and development. The product is used as both a repellent and an effective training tool for both indoor and outdoor use.
Where to Use: Train your cat to stay away from cables, cords, curtains, plants, couches, rugs, and other treated areas. For outdoor use train them to stay away from landscaped beds, gardens, lawns, trees, fences, shrubs, porches, patios, campsites, parks, picnic areas, cars, trash areas, garbage cans, and other treated areas.
Cat MACE Cat Repellent will naturally change animal behavior. Cats especially, are creatures of habit and require both safe and aggressive deterring. Cat MACE is made from plant-based ingredients and contains no poisons or harmful chemicals. Its formula packs a punch and contains a powerful and effective blend of cat deterring ingredients. With regular application, on a 1 to 7-day rotation, you’ll teach stray and domestic cats to stay clear of lawns, landscapes, indoor areas, garden areas, and more! You’ve found the solution, it’s easy to use and guaranteed to work! Try Today Risk-Free!
Nature’s MACE™ products are carefully manufactured with eco-friendly ingredients and are safe for family, pets, plants, and the environment (when used as directed). Our rain-resistant formula provides long-lasting, year-round plant protection from stray cats. They work in all seasons! This product will not easily wash away. Nature’s MACE liquid outdoor application incorporates a proprietary sticking agent technology proven to increase product duration and effectiveness (in any weather condition).
Directions for Use
Cat MACE 40oz. Ready to Use Spray is ideal for easy application for home and office protection, no mixing required. The refillable, reusable, spray bottle will cover large areas.
Shake well before every use. Apply daily for the first 7-10 days. Initial applications should be heavy and frequent to discourage bad behaviors and create new habits. Repeat applications as necessary or on a weekly basis thereafter as the animal’s behavior changes. Apply liberally to areas where stray cats defecate, rummage, etc.
Applications and results may vary depending on how ingrained cats’ habits are and how often they use an area. Typically, and especially for outdoor use, heavier applications yield better results.
Warning: This product is not to be used directly on your pet. Make sure to always use it in a well-ventilated area. Store in a cool dry place. Do not let freeze. Do not apply directly onto plant foliage. Before spraying on objects such as furniture, painted surfaces, curtains, rugs, or decking, always test a small and unnoticeable area for staining acceptability. If the area is negatively affected by the spray, apply it onto a piece of cloth, sit to let dry, and place it onto the area you want to be protected.
Tips for Best Results
1. The repellent more so operates as a training tool and may take time and repeated applications to work. It may not work immediately on contact. Although it can instantly deter, do not expect to apply once or even twice and experience straightaway, conclusive, or instant results. It should be applied repeatedly and strategically until the cat forms a negative reaction to the spray or changes its’ bad behavior.
2. Cats are territorial and are frequently attracted to another animal’s scent. Cats communicate by smell and mark their territory in a variety of ways. Cats are creatures of habit and get accustomed to “going” in the same area, especially if it’s their marked territory. To increase the odds of cat’s not returning, you should clean up, deodorize, and disinfect the area cats are marking to establish control. You can then use the sprays for the best results.
3. Have alternative areas, scratch posts, or toys that cats are allowed to scratch. Cats naturally love to scratch and chew, it’s in their DNA. The idea is to turn a bad habit into a good one, by designating the right area for the behavior. When re-training your cat praise them when positive behavior is shown to help create that new habit.